Events and Delivery Co-ordinator
Summary of Role
Salary & Benefits: Up to £25,000 (Dependent on experience)
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Reports To: CEO
Location: London (some travel may be required and occasional weekend work)
NACUE is looking to welcome an enthusiastic, proactive and all round individual to bring new ideas and fully experience the benefits of working for an SME.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and enthusiastic Events and Delivery Co-ordinator to join in supporting student-led activities in both colleges and universities and facilitating inspiring enterprise events across the country. This is an incredibly rewarding role, working with innovative, creative and passionate students in creating the next entrepreneurial generation.
This role would principally involve co-ordinating NACUE’s annual events calendar, including leading on NACUE’s Varsity Pitch, The Student Enterprise Conference, NACUE’s Leaders’ Summit, as well as delivering satellite events for NACUE’s principle strategic partners.
Additionally, this role would involve assisting the Enterprise Engagement Manager to provide support to NACUE’s network of student-led societies and deliver, where necessary, paid membership services, including society support and delivery of additional membership services.
This role offers an opportunity to successful applicants to develop across a variety of areas:
- Student engagement
- StartUp / Entrepreneurship
- Project management and delivery
- Events management
- Being a recognised integral part of a national network
- Accelerate your professional development
- Networking across different levels
Duties and Responsibilities
To deliver all principle NACUE events in line with the agreed programmes
● Aim to meet targets for sales revenue, sponsorship levels and engagement with events set by NACUE annually
● Source and organise speakers for NACUE’s events programme, including keynote speakers, guest judges and other external guests to support
● Work closely with the Enterprise Engagement Manager and any relevant external organisations, to publicise all events in a timely, cost effective manner, maximising the reach of all publicity
● To coordinate the production of all events materials, including event programmes and other publicity, whether internally or externally
● Work with the Enterprise Engagement Manager and relevant external contractors to enable them to produce post-event infographics for all commercial sponsors
● Work on other projects as and when necessary, directed by the CEO
● To contribute to our wider NACUE strategy, including our membership offering
● To deliver paid membership services in respect of the Enterprise Society Programme, Design, Make Sell and the Curriculum Planner, when required
Required Skills and Experience
● A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role
● Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines
● Ability to use own initiative and contribute new ideas
● Ability to project manage a range of tasks to deliver high quality events
● Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for a variety of audiences
● Flexible approach to work, willing to assist with a wide range of projects as required
● An understanding of the enterprise landscape in HE and FE (not essential)
We welcome applications from bright, energetic people who are passionate about enterprise and the difference it can make to the lives of young people.
The National Association of College and University Entrepreneurs (NACUE), launched by students, works to build an entrepreneurial generation of young people. It does so by supporting the sustainable development of student-led enterprise clubs and societies in colleges and universities across the UK. Launched in 2009, NACUE now supports a network of over 200 societies at Universities and FE Colleges.
For more information visit www.nacue.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th August
Please note NACUE will commence shortlisting and interviews ahead of this deadline.
First round interviews to take place on Monday 14th August. Immediate start if possible.
*Due to the number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.