Are you a recent grad with a business idea? Want support to develop an industry-leading business? Then the Sirius Programme is for you.
NACUE is delighted to be a partner in one of the world’s leading graduate entrepreneurship programmes. The Sirius Programme will select graduate talent from across the world, for an exclusive 12-month programme that will provide financial investment, training and links to the growing UK entrepreneurial scene. It’s a competitive process, looking for the very best talent, with the first cohort of high-potential businesses starting in April 2017. What you’ll get:
- £35,000 in seed-funding, with up to £55,000 of investment and support available
- £20,000 of free professional services
- Incubation space at one of 12 regional centres with regular training in London
- 30 days of intensive training to develop your business
- Tailored mentorship specific to your business needs and field
- Access to a hand-selected network of entrepreneurs and industry professionals
- An all-year events calendar helping you to develop your own networks of support
- Dedicated support for team members that are not UK nationals, to obtain a visa to work in the UK and develop your business
Sirius is the only national entrepreneurship programme in the UK where members qualify for dedicated visa support.
If you’re not already based in the UK, the programme will include an orientation programme to get you off to a flying start. This programme is supported by the UK Government’s Department for International Trade as reported around the world last week. Sirius is being delivered by leading national partners including: The Accelerator Network, Entrepreneurial Spark, NACUE, NatWest, The Rain Gods and White Horse Capital.
The deadline for the first cohort is fast-approaching so start your application today.
Applications for the first round are due by 18th November 2016.
The sooner you begin the better the chance of creating a winning application! To get started and find out more information click here: http://www.siriusprogramme.com/ Follow Sirius on twitter at www.twitter.com/siriusprogramme