NACUE is looking to welcome an enthusiastic, pro active and all rounded individual to bring new ideas and fully experience the benefits of working for an SME.
Enterprise Engagement Manager Salary and Benefits: Up to £25,000 (Dependant on experience) Contract: Permanent, full-time Reports To: CEO Location: London, though some UK travel will be involved and occasional weekend work The Role NACUE is looking for a Enterprise Engagement Manager to join in supporting student-led activities amongst both colleges and universities across the country. This is an incredibly rewarding role, working with innovative, creative and passionate students in creating the next entrepreneurial generation. This role offers an opportunity to successful applicants to develop across a variety of areas:
- Student engagement
- StartUp / Entrepreneurship
- Project management and delivery
- Events management
- Being a recognised integral part of a national network
- Accelerate your professional development
- Networking across different levels
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and developing relationships with enterprise societies and student entrepreneurs in supporting their growth, development and sustainability.
- Developing a national community of enterprising students through regional events, contributing to and supporting NACUE’s online offering.
- Contributing to product development for NACUE’s programmes including developing resources to support student societies and new ways to run regional events.
- Communicating regularly to the NACUE’s CEO on project deliverables, including collecting data for impact evaluation.
- Representing NACUE publicly at regional and national events.
- Working across NACUE as an organisation and supporting all aspects of the business. Supporting needs in relation to Online, Membership, Events, promote opportunities online, and obtain vital data from the network.
- Supporting mapping of activities for European bid work.
- Lead on a government initiative to support and welcome international entrepreneurs.
- Representing NACUE at both regional and national levels, including Government.
The key projects for this year and beyond include starting and sustaining enterprise societies in universities or colleges through NACUE’s ‘Advanced’ network, delivering specific membership services to member institutions and maintaining a community of students and staff engaged in enterprise across different regions. We welcome applications from bright, energetic people who are passionate about enterprise and the difference it can make to the lives of young people.
Applications close Friday 16th December 2016. Interviews will commence Monday 19th - 21st December. Potential start from mid January onwards.