Collaborate, connect and inspire at the biggest student enterprise conference in Europe this February.
NACUE's Student Enterprise Conference is back for a seventh year, bursting with inspiring talks, practical workshops and networking opportunities. Returning to London after six years away, we can't wait to fill University College London (UCL) with the ideas, creativity and passion the SEC is known for. We’ll be at UCL on the weekend of February 20th- 21st for a weekend packed full of inspirational talks, motivational workshops and hands-on learning!
This year’s attendees can expect a lineup full to the brim with talks and experiences to educate students and graduates on enterprise. This includes:
- Inspirational keynote speakers from key players in the industry
- Exciting talks and product demos examining trends for the future.
- Startups and lots of them! A wealth of small businesses will appear on panels to discuss their startup journeys and take part in networking sessions with attendees.
- Networking with fellow students and entrepreneurs
- Enterprise Educators - Back by popular demand, hear from experts in enterprise education in panels and talks across the weekend
This year we are delighted to be in partnership with the My-Way in web entrepreneurship project in collaboration with the European Commission. Passionate about inspiring, connecting and supporting the collaboration of web entrepreneurs from across Europe, they will be hosting a range of talks throughout the weekend.
Tickets are currently on offer at an early bird rate of £17.50.
Buy your ticket before the end of Global Entrepreneurship Week (22nd November) and you could win a £50 Argos voucher or a copy of Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur (published by Wiley) and The Outside Edge by Robert Kelsey (published by Capstone, a Wiley imprint). For full pricing details and to place an order please visit our Eventbrite page. Follow us on Twitter at @TheSEC2016 #theSEC2016 for all the latest news.